Social Media Masterclass
Social Media – where do we start?
- Facebook has one billion users, the equivalent of about one in seven of the world’s population – If it were a country, it would be the third biggest in the world!
- LinkedIn adds 2 new members every second.
- Over 1.6 billion people use Twitter to search for something every day.
With only 14% of people trusting advertising but 90% trusting peer recommendation there is no doubt the question is not ‘does your business do social media’. The question is ‘how well does your business do social media’.
This very popular workshop is an expert but practical training that focuses on how you ensure social media supports your business and not take it over. It is delivered non-techy terminology and regularly receives top class reviews for the results it delivers.
Upon completion of this course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Understand what social media is and how to use if for your business
- Understand how social media fits in to your digital marketing strategy
- Define clear objectives and create a social media strategy
- Define the advantages and disadvantages of each main channel
- Know how to protect your business on social media
About the Trainer
Ashley has over 15 years experience of delivering quality and effective communications in high pressured environments.
After four years as a Political Adviser to a Member of Parliament he was Head of Press and Parliamentary Affairs at the national charity the Child Poverty Action Group. He then was appointed Campaigns Manager at international aid charity World Vision where he worked in the UK, the USA, Africa, Eastern Europe and Asia.
Following his time as Director of Communications at health body Dignity in Dying he was appointed Head of Public Affairs and then Director of Communications at BAA London Stansted Airport.
“Ashley Riley is certainly the ‘go to’ person for all you need to know about social media.” – Jacqueline, Northampton
“The social media masterclass is an excellent investment for any company or individual. I would not hesitate to say how much it has supported my business in a real, practical and deliverable way.” – Ben, Northampton
|1 day workshop (half day courses also available)
|Call for details
|Number of Delegates
Need more information?
Call one of our specialist training consults for additional information about our Onsite Courses or to book this course.