An Introduction to Health & Safety
This course has been created to provide information on why health and safety in the workplace is important to employees and employers, plus requirements according to UK legislation to ensure your health and safety at work and that of your colleagues.
You will learn
- Understand the key principles of health and safety at work
- Recognise the importance of risk assessment to Health and Safety and how it is undertaken
- Be able to outline accident and incident investigation and reporting best practice
- Be able to communicate health and safety information clearly
- Recognise common health and safety hazards and how they can be controlled.
- Understand the key legislation involving fire safety
- Understand the legal requirements for workplace safety
Who is this training for?
This training is aimed primarily at businesses who want to train their staff in health and safety and fire safety procedures in the workplace£15+VAT