Autodesk Inventor – Essentials
Learn the fundamental principles of 3D parametric part design, assembly design, and creating production ready part and assembly drawings using Autodesk Inventor. Hands-on exercises representing real-world, industry-specific design scenarios are included.
Users should have a working knowledge of the following:
- Drafting, design, or engineering principles
- Microsoft Windows operating system
To provide new users of Autodesk Inventor with a thorough understanding of the principal 3D design, validation, and documentation processes necessary for developing products using Autodesk Inventor.
After completion, users will be able to:
- Capture design intent by using the proper techniques and recommended workflows for creating intelligent 3D parametric parts.
- Create, place, and constrain custom and standard components in an assembly.
- Simulate mechanisms, animate assembly designs, and check for interferences.
- Document designs using base, projected, section, detail, and isometric drawing views.
- Document assemblies using standard and exploded drawing views.
- Follow drafting standards while dimensioning and annotating drawing views with automated balloons and parts lists.
|4 day course
|Nationwide - call for details
|Number of Delegates
Need more information?
Call one of our specialist training consults for additional information about our Onsite Courses or to book this course.