Autodesk Inventor – Advanced Part and Assembly Modelling
The goal of the Advanced Part and Assembly Modelling course is to build on the skills already acquired in the Inventor Essentials training and taking learners to a higher level of productivity when designing part models in Inventor.
The material assumes a good understanding of Autodesk Inventor basics as taught in the Autodesk Inventor Essentials training course.
This course can be tailored to the specific requirements and level of training needed and can focus on key areas to ensure maximum value to your business operation.
Main topics covered include:
- Multi-body part modelling
- Advanced geometry creation tools (work features, area lofts, sweeps, and coils)
- iFeatures and iParts
- Importing data from other CAD systems and making edits.
- Emboss and Decal features
- Advanced Drawing tools (iPart tables, surfaces in drawing views, and custom sketched symbols)
- Introduction of the Top-Down Design technique for creating assemblies and its components.
- Tools for Top-Down Design, such as associative links, adaptive parts, multi-body and layout design, derived components, and skeleton models.
- Creating Positional Representations to review motion, evaluate the position of assembly components, or document an assembly in a drawing.
- Using the Design Accelerator to easily insert standard and customizable components and features into your model.
- Using the Frame Generator to create structural members.
- Working with weldments.
|1-2 days (can be tailored)
|Nationwide - call for details
|Number of Delegates
Need more information?
Call one of our specialist training consults for additional information about our Onsite Courses or to book this course.